Saturday 3 December 2011

Why Blog?

Although I find reading other people's blogs interesting, and I have always enjoyed writing, I have never had any desire to put my own life out there, probably because it just isn't that interesting.  The pugs' lives, however, are a completely different story, but I had never thought of blogging about them until recently.  A couple of weeks ago I started reading pug blogs and found myself getting caught up in what other pugs are doing, how they are the same as my guys, and how they are different.  I loved reading that other pug lovers see or say the same things we do regarding their pugs, strange things that I thought we made up. 


My favourite blogs were of multi-pug families, posted at least a few times a week, and included lots of pictures, so I am basing my format on that.  Can you ever have too many cute pug pictures to look at?  I don't think so, so I plan on including at least one pug picture per blog.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Pug Mama! I'm looking forward to reading about all the adventures of your pugs.

    ReplyDelete