Monday 5 December 2011

Insurance Pug

We decided to get another pug when Honey was about two years old. We thought it would be nice for Honey to have a companion, although I am a stay at home pug mama, so she was hardly ever alone.  And we were getting sick of fighting over whose lap she would sit on for TV and movie watching.  However, the main reason we wanted to get another pug was that I was afraid that when Honey died, if we didn't already have another pug, I would never want to get one again because of how awful it will be to lose one.  I can only imagine how we will feel when we lose her, and that is enough to know I can't come back to a pugless house.  I also think we will find comfort in our other little guy while we grieve, although she will be grieving too.  Now, of course, we love Boo as much as Honey, so I guess we need another backup pug!

No comments:

Post a Comment